dimanche 10 octobre 2010

My sister is here

For those who don't know, my sister is in town for a couple of days. This is a view from her plane:

We did many activities so far: Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica beach, Venice Beach, shopping at different locations such as Third Street Promenade, The Grove, Farmers' Market, etc.


































We also tried two excellent restaurants and The Cheesecake Factory! The Counter (best L.A. hamburgers) and a Korean B.B.Q. restaurant!














Today, I was on Venice Beach with my sister and I discovered who this ass belongs too (picture on the left)! Hehe. I took this picture 1 month ago when I was walking on Venice Beach! As you can see, I'm pretty sure that I could have good chances of being on the next Muscle Show ;)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire