mercredi 6 octobre 2010

On the last miles...

Since Sunday, the weather isn't very good. Monday morning began to rain until now. I know, that it's difficult to believe in Santa Monica (just-to-bad for my suntan!).

I'm really quiet since few days. I feel so-so (really tired - without explanation) and now I understand why... In a few days, I'm going to be in my periods! Grr. It also explains my sugar rushes!!! Hehe. So, my English improvements seem to me in a fix. I have to let my hair down... I believe that my mood looks like the weather! :(


Good new : The weather forecast is good for the upcoming days. It's a perfect timing because just around the corner my sister's going to visit me (tomorrow evening)! Up to now, we have Jimmy Kemmel's tickets for our planning next monday. For the other things, I'm sure that my sister has a really good ideas for all the things which she wants to do for her stay! ;)

1 commentaire:

  1. As I can see on the picture you are still cute and you are taking care of your tan a lot ;)
    If I may suggest, you and your sister should see Steel Panther if there are any available tickets during her journey.

    RépondreSupprimer