jeudi 26 août 2010

At school tomorrow afternoon

An other quiet day at school which allowed me to realize that the persons of my class are young for the great majority and probably that their parents paid their stay. The majority of them return soon to the fold... Maybe their stay look like a perfect holidays, not a serious lesson. After their departure, who will join us (me and the teacher)? I just hope to rise of level quickly. I read that generally people rise of a level of English understanding/expression in 4 weeks…


I had my first private lesson this afternoon. A great two hours to discuss, to practise and to be correct by the teacher. The professor was very patient and discouraged on some occasions. My pronunciation is typically Quebecois on some words and expression! Well, I managed to make him laugh on some occasions. Normally, I had vacation tomorrow (I know the life is not easy, hihi) but I'm going to take back my two missing lessons of yesterday.

I wanted to read again all my notes of English of my studies before the beginning of the courses to Santa Monica, but the time passed so fast that I can't enough revise. I realize that to make profitable the additional amount that require the private lessons, I absolutely have to revise all my notes.

Nota : As you can guess, the internet connection is back!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire