vendredi 27 août 2010

"May I give you a lift ?"

Since the accident, I have been a particularly early riser and this morning I discovered "Whole Foods Market". Wow! Sister, it's like " Avril " but incredibly bigger! Maybe that you already know it? My stereotypes about American's food have just fallen. In Los Angeles, all type of foods are there for all tastes!

On my return walking, a type in his car, mentioning me that he had seen me walking since the store and that he offered me to lift me until my final destination. Hehe. I must be absolutely irresistible with my black pairs of shorts, my runnings and my grey cotton fleece jumper! Let me think... "No thanks"! Hihi...
 
My private lessons will be this afternoon (but this time, I will take the bus!), I need to go.

2 commentaires:

  1. You are right about american food, but I think that California is different. The food reflects the way they think there. It is diverse and opened to other cultures.

    I read a few lines of your posts. Happy to be able to share a bit of your experience with you (and maybe a little jealous ;-)

    Have a great time there! Take care!

    Sébastien

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. It's fun to read you ! Good luck and be carefull.
    Is it the market I told you about ?
    Bye Cécile

    RépondreSupprimer