mardi 31 août 2010

"Inception"

After school, I went to theater. Maybe I missed of judgment when I decided to see "Inception "! Hehe. After some recommendations, this movie intrigued me! Ouf... Although I understood "a little part of" the story's complexity (and the end), I'm going to see him again, but in French!!! It must be also complex?! During my second week of lessons, I believe that I overestimated my capacities.

I really appreciate learning by applications, but I sometimes find that we miss a little seriousness in my group lessons (restaurant, games, movie, etc.). I always want to change group as soon as possible... Fortunately, I'm particularly satisfied to have made the investment of private lessons, Maybe my impression is amplifed by fact that my teacher gives me a ton of documents to study at each lessons! One counterbalance other.
 
Near half of my classmates will leave before end of next week. It will be really weird for continuation. Although I think that lessons miss seriousness, my class is really nice.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire