vendredi 3 septembre 2010

Long weekend... here I come!

The long weekend began this morning. Contrary to my habits, I decided to go back to bed this morning (till 8 hours!) Long morning! I began my day at 10:30 am.

I said to myself that I wanted to eat strawberries today. I had in mind to make a small stop to "99 ¢ only" store for it (on Lincoln next to Whole Foods). Along the way, I saw a secondhand clothes shop (where I am stopped and where I spent few dollars for a book, shorts and t-shirt!), I told to myself why not to continue farther on Lincoln Blvd, I can buy my strawberries on my return? By continuing, I finally crossed the Ross store! Oh! Oh! Louise had spoken to me about it, but I had not seen it enormously for the moment. The version #2 of Winners. In fact, I believe that TJ-MaXX is a little more prestigious than Ross. A little three hours to see all the essentials (hihi)!


Out of the store, I realize that the smog (here since several days) was gone. I thus continued my road towards Venice Beach (on foot always). My objective: dip my feet into the ocean, for the first time for more than two weeks. Thing made, photo in support.







 












On my road of return, I began to discuss with a man who mentioned me that he's going to visit Montreal in two weeks (his first time in Canada), he was nice and allowed me to practise my English with a real American. We continued to discuss during some minutes while we was walking, he invited me to continue our discussion on a terrace to know more about Montreal... I friendly declined his invitation by pleading that I had full of commissions to do... I need my strawberries! Hehe

Today, I spent money and I visited. I believe that my day of tomorrow will look like that too... The big life!
Hehe ;)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire