jeudi 9 septembre 2010

"... and then there was light." Bible

What a better day! I did roller blades to go at school this morning, the weather was hot and sunny, we learned some english rules in my group's lesson and after the break we did a rally and we played volleyball. My private lesson was funny. I always find a way of making my professor laugh. My "Quebecer trying to speak English prononciation" is certainly my fatal weapon! Also, my teacher gave me A LOT of documents (but I ask at him to have rules on different subjects). He did his homework and now I have mine!


After my commisson at "99¢ only store" (I think it's my favorite place because you can find everything - organic things, meals, fruits, vegetables, chocolate, candies, useless gadgets and more for 99¢!), I was walking until my residence and a old man returned towards me and said that he found me really beautiful that I did his day. A smile appeared. I really like Californian people ;) Hihi

Note: Thanks to each of you who read my blog, send me e-mail and leave comment on my events. I really appreciate your support, your efforts and your participation in all this adventure :)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire