mercredi 29 septembre 2010

Beach day to learn English!

Today was a really good day. Beach all our school's day! Fortunately, the weather was perfected this morning near the ocean (sunny, 26-28 degres Celsius). At the end of our school day, the sun disappeared! Perfect timing to return at home.
I'm really happy because I tried to surf (and it, for $0, I just borrowed the surfboard of another student)! "Try" is the perfect verb because that was very difficult! I can say one thing : the ocean's water is really salted!!! I didn't manage to get up on the surfboard! I crossed many big waves, but under the water! Hehe. Some waves took me by surprise! I drank a lot of the ocean water! I'm prepared to feel so-so in the afternoon/evening! ;)

I really liked this attempt but I think that will be enough for me... For the moment, I don't feel the need to pay 120$ for 2 hours. Excellent because I calculated that I'm going to be really short in my budget (but my To Do's list is realized)!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire