mercredi 8 septembre 2010

In a weird mood...

The kind of day, where all is "yeurk" and where I feel sad. No Las Vegas for the next weekend (not enough subscription). The weather is cloudy, we didn't see the sun since a few days (ok, just 2). I'm always hungry. Maybe I have to eat to compensate for the last two weeks that I didn't eat a lot. My lessons annoy me this week... In brief, I don't really like this kind of mood... Maybe the proximity of my periods don't help at all.

Yesterday, I spoke with Kyle (my private lessons' teacher) and he told me that I have to ask to change class if I want. He encourages me to do it, maybe that could help me making progress. Also, a different kind of teaching can help. This week, I'm due for a change. After my break, I spoke with Jane (the school's manager) and next week I will be in a new class... The other half of my classmates leaves at the end of the week. New start for me, I presume!

I think I need to look forward for some interesting activities if I don't want to go throught a difficult time. Maybe I can begin tomorrow with shopping! That always helps! Hehe

Note : Big thanks sister! :)

2 commentaires:

  1. Si ça peut te consoler, ici aussi il ne fait pas beau. 10degrés seulement et il pleut depuis le début de la semaine.Hier, j'ai fait du jus de tomates et aussi des tomates (35 pots) Nous y avons passé la journée. J'étais très fatiguée.
    J'espère que tout va rentrer dans l'ordre pour toi. J'en connais un qui s'ennuie un peu. Il est venu lundi, ainsi que Seb+Steph et F-A.Tu nous as manqué.C'est la fête de F.A. samedi. Bye. Cécile XX

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hi Amélie,

    I have a couple of daughters here that think like you. They believe that shopping is a solution to any problem. It must run in the family ;0). Seriously, I hope that you will get over with that sad mood very soon. It would be sad to waste such a great opportunity. Cheer up and get the best out of it. Seven weeks will fly by very fast but I'm convinced that you will learn a lot. Good luck and don't give up.

    Guy.

    RépondreSupprimer