samedi 4 septembre 2010

Power Yoga

As yesterday, I went back to bed this morning, but my day began earlier. I took my roller blades and I went to Farmer's market near of Third Street Promenade. 


After my Farmer's market tour, I walked up to beach. As usually (since some days), a big fog was present on ocean.


It was perfect... Power Yoga is on my "To Do List" and a lesson began at noon on 2nd St! What a nightmare! During the course, I wanted to leave before end lesson! We know Yoga for relaxation, but Power Yoga is more... vigorous! 1h30 in a studio, without ventilation, trying different positions ideal to rediscover many muscles which didn't remember their excitences. I'm already excitate for tomorrow to discover how I will have aching all over! It's funny because, I think that I'm yet enough masochist to try again ;)



 After the lesson, the fog was gone! I picked up my lunch (delicious sushis) at Von's grocery and I went to "Muscle Beach". I read some chapters about my new book (bought 50¢ in my second-hand store of yesterday - Dan Brown, Digital Fortress).

Today, was the most beautiful day since two weeks (hot and sunny). A great day for a long weekend!
 

"Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get."
Dale Carnegie

1 commentaire:

  1. Dear Amelie,

    first of all, power yoga... not the easiest one for a beginner! You should start with something much more easier and, as you said, for relaxation only. That being said, I think you live in a dream... my dream at least! Reading you is interesting, but very painful as well. I would fly there in a heartbeat if I could. Enjoy your stay as much as you can, get the best out of it and think of those who didn't get to go while they had the chance (me)!

    Love to see your pictures!

    Cheers
    xx

    Stephanie

    RépondreSupprimer