mardi 21 septembre 2010

Some changes

At first, we didn't have surfing lessons on Monday, the waves were too high (too dangerous). I was really disappointed, I was wearing my swim suit! We are supposed to have the surf lessons on Thursday... I think that it will be difficult with the latest changes as we were 9 students in the class today! (5 new students). All must be interested in these surf lessons! :(

Among those 5 new students, 1 is from Paris (Emelin who speaks French) and another guy speaks; French, Spanish and learns English, the others are Spanish. I realize many persons are at the California School of Language (CSL) during a really short period of time (2 or 3 weeks). Difficult to make many friends to travel with!
Secondly, Gene (the school's manager) announced me (on Monday) that I was going to change of private lesson's teacher! Heuuu?! I never complained against Kyle and Gene knew that I appreciated Kyle's teaching... I shall thus change Kyle for Leah. Leah is actually a full-time teacher and Kyle a part-time and she needs to work... OK, I have to try and I shall see. My first private lesson was this afternoon. Generally, I don't like very much changes when I don't ask for them! I'm rather conservative but maybe that could help me get ahead.

At present, I am satisfied with my private lessons. I spoke a lot and she corrected my faults, we worked on the 2nd conditional (at my request) and at the end, we looked at my mistakes... I think that it will be a good thing after all. Once again, the teacher is younger than me (25 this time). ;)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire