jeudi 30 septembre 2010

Happy Hour

This evening a Happy Hour was organized by my school, I think that I drank an 36 oz of margarita (with Tequila, juices and crushed ice) for a very expensive $19. It was a really big glass! I decided to take the bus after (because it was dark outside and my roller blades and I could have some problems this evening!) ;)

It is official, I don't like my #8 bus (to return at home)! It is the second time that I have to wait for more than 40 minutes (this evening I waited for 1 hour 15 minutes) and I only took the bus 10 times during last month. Fortunately, I was a little bit drunk therefore time passed faster! Hehe

I realized something... in a short period of time, I'll be at home! Next Thursday, my sister will be there (during 5 days)! Now, I noticed that I only have 2 weeks left before my return and I think that time will pass more quickly! I am going to return home on October 16, 2010!!

I'm not a huge fan of going to the beach, but I definitively have to take care of my suntan before Quebec's winter!!!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire