lundi 6 septembre 2010

Week 3 in process


As usual the real day began between 10:30 - 11:00 a.m., before this time they always had a fog on ocean... but later, the day began to be sunny and hot! This morning I decided to make roller blades. In fact, this activity was the fundamental reason of my stay here. Making roller blades near of the ocean... Wow! But I didn't realize that could be a little problem for my bearings ;)


Day after my Power Yoga lesson, I really had pains everywhere! Also today.. but I think that it's partially due by my Power Yoga lesson, but more because I have no desk in my room and I have to make computer on my bed...)! I will survive...

Week 3 of my stay! It will be a short week (on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday)! And maybe Las Vegas for the next weekend?! We need 3 more inscriptions. I'll see tomorrow morning.

I know that my parents are worried for me and because I don't have enough opportunity to practise my english... but almost everyone whom I crossed in my residence or at my school are with their friends and speak German or Spanish (not enough in English!). I'm not in host family (I don't believe that I have to regret, that was my decision...). Things have time to change over the next 5 weeks......

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire